DW Theory: The Promise Land is Galifrey, and everyone is trying to find it so they too, can be saved.
That’s what I would like to think, but it’s too obvious. I don’t think we’re going to tie back into that story this season. I bet Moffat’s got another long-term thing going.
Please choose your own favorite way to describe these gifs:
- The Tenth Doctor putting on the Fifth Doctor’s coat
- David Tennant putting on Peter Davison’s Doctor’s coat
- David Tennant putting on his father-in-law’s coat
- A Doctor Who fan putting on the coat belonging to one of his favorite Doctors
- Father of The Doctor’s Daughter putting on the coat belonging to the father of The Doctor’s Daughter
- Complete Doctor Who coat awesomeness
I know where Moffat gets his ideas from now… Ms. Frizzle.
What the hell happened to the animation?! That is some weak-ass drawing. That better just be the DVD cover and not some cheesy reboot with a new cartoonist. That show was the bomb, they can’t ruin it like this.
Imagine drunk Ravenclaws trying to invent things
"No but imagine a machine that makes your toast or maybe waffles warm and crispy!" "There already is something like that, it’s called a toaster and some muggle invented it I think?" "Seriously?? Wow..okay but imagine animals bringing letters and stuff! No wait..we already have that too dammit.."
Ravenclaws trying to invent things that already exist in the muggle world oh my gosh